Our high CRI LEDs provide the best color rendering ability on the market.
LED ribbons are extremely versatile and easy to install. For many applications, however, selecting a LED product with sufficient color rendering is crucial. While most LED strips on the market have about 80 CRI, we offer LEDs with up to 98 CRI so that objects appear more vibrant, real, and visually appealing.
Available in 5 m units - price reflects $ / 5m(reel)
Available in both 12V and 24V
120 LED pcs / meter, cuttable every three (12V) or six (24V) LEDs
Up to 18 W / m
Adhesive backing for easy installation
Width: 10 mm
Available for matching Yuji Flicker Free Dimmable Power Supply.
One reel matches 2pcs. Please choose the correct voltage version PUS.
-High CRI (up to 98 Ra) to illuminate objects' true colors
-Full emission spectrum close to sun light
-Warm white and normal white available
High CRI LED ribbons are perfect for:
- Retail lighting
- Home renovations
- Photography lighting
- Aquarium lighting
- Gallery lighting
- DIY lighting projects
Optoelectronic Parameters (Ta=25℃)
|Part No.||Voltage||CRI||R9-R15||Color Temp.||Luminous flux (lm/m)|
|2835 SMD LED Ribbon Blue chip, 120 LEDs/m||12 V / 24 V||Ra: 95||R9, R12 > 60 Others >90||2700K||900|
- Product optoelectronic parameters and performance level calibrations are based on Yuji’s measurement standards; customer must confirm that the products are suitable for their application.
- All tests were conducted on Beijing Yuji’s core optical standard equipment, and the data are transient test data.
1pcs single and 1pcs double solderless connectors are included in the packaging.
- For single-color High CRI LED Ribbon
- Choose between double-ended or single-ended connection
- 5730 60 LED/m, 2835 120 LED/m, width: 10 mm
- Pins of single color LED Ribbon: 2 pins
- Material: PVC
- Working temperature: 0-40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20~60 °C
- No need for soldering - simple clip-on assembly
- Please choose connector according to LED strip specification
- Ribbon Connector Wires: Full Length 16 cm
STEPS OF ASSEMBLING