Yuji 5 Channels DMX512 & RDM High PWM Frequency Anti-flicker Decoder - Pack: 1pcs
- Flicker-free with smooth low-end dimming
- 5 channels 12V-24V DC output, 8 Amps (output, per channel)
- DMX-512 & RDM compatible
- Selectable PWM output resolution ratio of 8-bit or 16-bit
- RDM function allows you to set DMX address using the console
- 5 channels of fully adjustable PWM output
- PWM frequency adjustable between 500 Hz and 30 KHz
- 2-year warranty
YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder is designed with 5 channels, 8A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC and 24VDC, which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0(E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. With DMX signal input and output, it is available for YUJI bi-color, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW LED strips.
YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder gives you full control over the PWM frequency, allowing for up to 30K HZ setting for high speed shoots. Super high PWM frequency enables a great anti-flicker effect even for cameras. Perfect for film lighting control.
**YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder will need to collocate a DMX Master(Console) for controlling the LED strip. We recommend Yuji DMX Master RF Controller.
To know further information, please download the User Manual Below.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Return & Exchange Policy.