Yuji LED’s Mini Portable Panel high CRI COB provides high CRI, high luminous flux solution. Providing 90 CRI (typical) at up to 2200lm, this high-power LED can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and light output.
According to the interest of customers, YUJILEDS™ now releases a new collection: Mini Portable Panel 20W COB. This product has a compact LES (Light Emitting Surface), with CRI > 90 and luminous flux approx. 2200lm, providing high-brightness light, which is fairly suitable for portable photography light.
Rectangle COB LED
Light emitting surface (LES): 144mm*62mm
360 pcs LED chips arranged staggered.
CRI>90, CCT: 6500K
Rated current: 700 mA
Forward Voltage: 29 - 32 V
Luminous Flux(6500K): 1780 - 2200 lm
RECOMMENDED POWER SUPPLY:
Constant current DC power supply capable of providing up to 700 mA in the 20 - 40 V range.
**7-Day Money Back Guarantee after receiving the parcel.
- To receive the full refund, all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or wrong item and want to replace it with the same item; if your order missing an item or part and you want a refund or replacement, please contact us directly. We will arrange the exchange or replacement for you as soon as possible.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
**International orders are shipped from China or the USA. We normally will send the parcel as "LED SAMPLES", and import duties, taxes, and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- It normally takes approximately 5-12 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped.
- If, for some reasons, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us.
- If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part.
- If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim.
- If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.