YUJILEDS® High CRI 95+ D50 5000K MCPCB LED Module for Color Inspection - Pack: 10pcs
- 21pcs YUJILEDS®BC 5730L LED SMD (BC 5730H available on request)
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2mm - 0.75mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package.
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6W nominal power consumption
- 280mm×20mm×2.0mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI 95+ (Ra)
- RoHS Compliant
- LM80 Tested
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
- 3 years warranty
|Package||10pcs per Package|
|Weight||500g per Package|
|Luminous Flux||750lm – 840lm|
|CRI (Ra)||Above 95|
|Power Consumption||8.6 W|
|Input Voltage||DC 24V|
YUJILEDS® high CRI 5730 LED module provides a convenient PCB solution for high CRI LED applications, compatible with 24V constant voltage power sources. Providing 95+ CRI (typical) at 90lm/W, this versatile LED module can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and performance.
Power Supply: YujiElecs 120W IP67 Waterproof Power Supply.
*Make sure to select 24V to ensure compatibility with this product.
*24V DC power supply is required to be rated at 0.5A or above (12 W). Daisy-chain operation will require an additional 0.5A in power supply capacity per module connected.
Connector: 10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Return & Exchange Policy.