Yuji DMX Master RF Controller is able to receive RF wireless signal from remote controllers and send DMX 512 SIGNAL to Yuji 5 Channels DMX512 & RDM High PWM Frequency Anti-flicker Decoder or Yuji DMX512 Dimmable Constant Voltage LED Strip Anti-flicker Driver to achive DMX remote control on multi-channel LED light source, such as Dual-Color, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW lights. Yuji DMX Master RF Controller converts RF signal to DMX signal enables remote control easier and makes anti-flicker lighting easier by using Yuji DMX512 Decoder together.
- AC input
- Enable to convert RF single to DMX signal
- Enable to dim brightness of each channel of Dual-Color, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW lights
- Compatible for Yuji 5 Channels DMX512 & RDM High PWM Frequency Anti-flicker Decoder and Yuji DMX512 Dimmable Constant Voltage LED Strip Anti-flicker Driver
- Memory function to remember the last color
To know further information, please download the User Manual Below.
**7-Day Money Back Guarantee after receiving the parcel.
- To receive the full refund, all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or wrong item and want to replace it with the same item; if your order missing an item or part and you want a refund or replacement, please contact us directly. We will arrange the exchange or replacement for you as soon as possible.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
**International orders are shipped from China or the USA. We normally will send the parcel as "LED SAMPLES", and import duties, taxes, and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- It normally takes approximately 5-12 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped.
- If, for some reasons, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us.
- If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part.
- If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim.
- If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.