YUJILEDS® High CRI 95+ COB LED - 135XL - Pack: 10pcs
- 5W nominal power consumption
- 13.5mm×13.5mmx1.0mm chip-on-board LED
- 120° emission angle
- CRI ＞95
- RoHS compliant
|Luminous Flux||390lm - 450lm||440lm - 510lm|
|SDCM||≤ 3 steps|
|Input Voltage||14V - 17V|
YUJILEDS® 135XL series high CRI COB provides high CRI, high luminous flux in a compact 13.5 mm square footprint solution. Providing 95 CRI ( minimum ) up to 97, this mid-power LED can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and light output.
- Easier for installation, no need to use screws to fixation.
- Improved die stability . Due to the similar expansion factor between ceramic substrate and the die material, the bonding material will maintain stability as temperature rises during operation, reducing the possibility of failure.
- Due to the lower expansion factor, the performance of heat dissipation is improved.
- Dielectric capability of up to 4000V due to the insulation properties of ceramic.
- Spot lights
- Tracking lights
- Machinery lighting
- Scanner lighting
RECOMMENDED POWER SUPPLY
Constant current DC power supply capable of providing up to 350 mA in the 14 - 16 V range.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy .