- 5W nominal power consumption
- 13.5mm×13.5mmx1.0mm chip-on-board LED
- 120° emission angle
- CRI(Ra) >95 up to 98
- RoHS compliant
- 3 years warranty
|CRI (Ra)||>95 up to 98|
|Input Voltage||16V - 24V|
YUJILEDS® 135XL series high CRI COB provides high CRI, high luminous flux in a compact 13.5mm square footprint solution. Providing 95 CRI (min.) up to 98, this mid-power LED can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and light output.
- Easier for installation, no need to use screws to fixation.
- Improved die stability. Due to the similar expansion factor between ceramic substrate and the die material, the bonding material will maintain stability as temperature rises during operation, reducing the possibility of failure.
- Due to the lower expansion factor, the performance of heat dissipation is improved.
- Dielectric capability of up to 4000V due to the insulation properties of ceramic.
Recommended power supply: constant current DC power supply capable of providing up to 240mA at 16V - 24V range.
HOW TO CHOOSE A HEAT SINK FOR COB LEDs?
Please refer to our blog post telling you how to choose an appropriate heat sink for your COB: How to select a good cooler for your LED COB?
- Spot lights
- Tracking lights
- Machinery lighting
- Scanner lighting
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy .