YUJILEDS® Full Spectrum CRI 98 D65 6500K MCPCB LED Module for Jewelry Lighting - Pack: 10pcs
- 21pcs VTC5730
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2 - 0.75 mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package.
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6W nominal power consumption
- 280mm×20mm×2.0mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI(Ra) >95 up to 98
- RoHS compliant
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
- 3 years warranty
|Package||10pcs per Package|
|Weight||500g per Package|
|Luminous Flux||610lm - 700lm|
|CRI (Ra)||>95 up to 98|
|Input Voltage||DC 24V|
YUJILEDS® high CRI VTC5730 LED module provides a convenient PCB solution for high CRI LED applications, compatible with 24V constant voltage power sources. Providing 98 Ra (typical) at 70 lm/W, this versatile LED module can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and performance.
Jewelry on the light source requirements are very strict, the light source is required to have extremely high lumen efficiency, color rendering, light color uniformity, color bright realistic and not sensitive for temperature changes.
Jewelry industry magazine JCK reports that diamonds and platinum look best under lighting at a color temperature of around cold white (5600k/6500k).
Power Supply: Compatible with YujiElecs™ 120W IP67 Waterproof Power Supply.
Please choose the correct voltage (24V) while purchasing.
*24V DC power supply rated at 0.5A or above (12 W). Daisy-chain operation will require an additional 0.5A in power supply capacity per module connected.
Connector: 10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB Modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy .