Standard Illuminant CRI 98 D50 5000K MCPCB LED Module (ISO 3664:2000) for Color Inspection-Pack: 10 pcs
- 21 pcs VTC5730
- D50 ISO 3664:2000 compliant
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2 - 0.75 mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package.
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6 W nominal power consumption
- 280 mm × 20 mm × 2.0 mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI 98 Ra
- RoHS Compliant
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
- 3 year warranty
As the standard illuminant of daylight simulation, D50 is widely used for color viewing, color proof, printing lighting, visual color matching industries as norm light. With the advanced technology and development of Yuji LED, we start customize Beta version D50 LED products.
As a standard for color matching application, ISO3664:2009 specifies viewing conditions for images on both reflective and transmissive media, such as prints (both photographic and photomechanical) and transparencies, as well as images displayed in isolation on color monitors.
Yuji VTC D50 LED is partly compliant for ISO3664:2009 on chromaticity parameters.
Weight: 0.5kg per Package
Available for matching Yuji Flicker Free Dimmable 96W Power Supply.
One pack (10pcs MCPCB) needs 2pcs power supply.
When choosing a power supply, please be sure to select 24V to ensure compatibility with this product.
What is VTC D50 product?
VTC series D50 product is based on VTC series 5000K and is made by some adjustments.
What is the difference between VTC 5000K and VTC D50?
Comparing to VTC 5000K, Yuji customizes VTC D50 in two different ways:
1. The spectrum of VTC D50 is more simulated for CIE D50.
2. The chromaticity coordinate tolerance is compliant for ISO3664:2009.
What about other parameters?
Besides the customizations, VTC D50 is kept the same excellent color rendering performance as general VTC 5000K.
Colorchecker comparison under Fluroscent D50 and Yuji VTC D50:
Any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly or send us an inquiry for datasheet.
1. When you receive the MCPCB, it could be like this:
2. We have prepared grooves for splitting up, please kink along the grooves back and forth.
3. It would need some strength to separate, please try not to touch the chips on the board. If you need the individual PCBs, please let us know in advance, we will separate it for you.
10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB Modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.