YUJILED® Standard Illuminant CRI 98 D50 5000K MCPCB LED Module (ISO 3664:2000) for Jewelry Lighting
- 21 pcs VTC5730
- D50 ISO 3664:2000 compliant
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2 - 0.75 mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package.
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6 W nominal power consumption
- 280 mm × 20 mm × 2.0 mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI 98 Ra
- RoHS Compliant
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
As the standard illuminant of daylight simulation, D50 is widely used for color viewing, color proof, printing lighting, visual color matching industries as norm light. With the advanced technology and development of Yuji LED, we start customize Beta version D50 LED products.
As a standard for color matching application, ISO3664:2009 specifies viewing conditions for images on both reflective and transmissive media, such as prints (both photographic and photomechanical) and transparencies, as well as images displayed in isolation on color monitors.
Yuji VTC D50 LED is partly compliant for ISO3664:2009 on chromaticity parameters.
Jewelry on the light source requirements are very strict, the light source is required to have extremely high lumen efficiency, color rendering, light color uniformity, color bright realistic and not sensitive for temperature changes.
As the standard illuminant of daylight simulation, D50 is widely used for color viewing, color proof, printing lighting, visual color matching industries, medical lighting, jewelry lighting as norm light.
Available for matchingYujiElecs 120W IP67 Waterproof Power Supply.
When choosing a power supply, please be sure to select 24V to ensure compatibility with this product.
10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB Modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Return & Exchange Policy.