- 21pcs VTC5730
- D50 ISO 3664:2000 compliant
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2mm-0.75mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6W nominal power consumption
- 280mm×20mm×2.0 mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI >95 up to 98
- RoHS compliant
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
|Package||10pcs per package|
|Weight||500g per package|
|Luminous Flux||545lm - 630lm|
|CRI(Ra)||＞95 up to 98
|Input Voltage||DC 24V|
As the standard illuminant of daylight simulation, D50 is widely used for color viewing, color proof, printing lighting, visual color matching industries as norm light. With the advanced technology and development of Yuji LED, we start customize Beta version D50 LED products.
As a standard for color matching application, ISO3664:2009 specifies viewing conditions for images on both reflective and transmissive media, such as prints (both photographic and photomechanical) and transparencies, as well as images displayed in isolation on color monitors.
Yuji VTC D50 LED is partly compliant for ISO3664:2009 on chromaticity parameters.
What is VTC D50 product?
VTC series D50 product is based on VTC series 5000K and is made by some adjustments.
What is the difference between VTC 5000K and VTC D50?
Comparing to VTC 5000K, Yuji customizes VTC D50 in two different ways:
1. The spectrum of VTC D50 is more simulated for CIE D50.
2. The chromaticity coordinate tolerance is compliant for ISO3664:2009.
What about other parameters?
Besides the customizations, VTC D50 is kept the same excellent color rendering performance as general VTC 5000K.
Colorchecker comparison under Fluroscent D50 and Yuji VTC D50:
Power Supply: Compatible with YujiElecs 120W IP67 Waterproof Power Supply.
Please choose the correct voltage (24V) while purchasing.
*24V DC power supply rated at 0.5A or above (12 W). Daisy-chain operation will require an additional 0.5A in power supply capacity per module connected.
Connector: 10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB Modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy .