Yuji LED’s high CRI VTC5730 LED module provides a convenient PCB solution for high CRI LED applications, compatible with 24V constant voltage power sources. Providing 98 Ra (typical) at 70 lm/W, this versatile LED module can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and performance.
- 21 pcs VTC5730
- 2x terminal block connectors for easy hookup on both ends (stranded or solid wire, 0.2 - 0.75 mm diameter)
- Can be connected end-to-end (daisy chain) without change in input voltage*, connectors are contained in the package.
- Can be powered by a 24V DC (constant voltage) power supply
- 8.6 W nominal power consumption
- 280 mm × 20 mm × 2.0 mm metal-core PCB
- 120° emission angle
- CRI 98 Ra
- RoHS Compliant
- Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- Constant current variant available on request
Available for matching Yuji Flicker Free Dimmable Power Supply.
One reel needs 2pcs power supply.
Please choose the correct voltage（12V / 24V） version PSU.
- Nominal Wattage: 8.6 W
- Rated voltage: 24 V DC
- Forward current: 340 - 380 mA
- Luminous Flux (2700K): 480 - 545 lm
- Luminous Flux(3200K): 520 - 630 lm
- Luminous Flux(4000K): 545 - 630lm
- Luminous Flux(5600K): 525 - 650 lm
POWER SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS:
*24V DC power supply rated at 0.5A or above (12 W). Daisy-chain operation will require an additional 0.5A in power supply capacity per module connected.
1. When you receive the MCPCB, it could be like this:
2. We have prepared grooves for splitting up, please kink along the grooves back and forth.
3. It would need some strength to separate, please try not to touch the chips on the board. If you need the individual PCBs, please let us know in advance, we will separate it for you.
10pcs Wago 2060-902 connectors are included in the packaging.
Double-ended board-to-board connectors for Yuji LED's MCPCB Modules allow for quick and effective linear connectivity.