YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder is designed with 5 channels, 8A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC and 24VDC, which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0(E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. With DMX signal input and output, it is available for YUJI bi-color, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW LED strips.
YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder gives you full control over the PWM frequency, allowing for up to 30K HZ setting for high speed shoots. Super high PWM frequency enables a great anti-flicker effect even for cameras. Perfect for film lighting control.
**YUJI 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder will need to collocate a DMX Master(Console) for controlling the LED strip. Yuji does not provide DMX Master or DMX Console, therefore, you need to buy it from somewhere else.
- Flicker-free with smooth low-end dimming
- 5 channels 12V-24V DC output, 8 Amps (output, per channel)
- DMX-512 & RDM compatible
- Selectable PWM output resolution ratio of 8-bit or 16-bit
- RDM function allows you to set DMX address using the console
- 5 channels of fully adjustable PWM output
- PWM frequency adjustable between 500 Hz and 30 KHz
**7-Day Money Back Guarantee after receiving the parcel.
- To receive the full refund, all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or wrong item and want to replace it with the same item; if your order missing an item or part and you want a refund or replacement, please contact us directly. We will arrange the exchange or replacement for you as soon as possible.
- For returns within the valid return period, items must be in new and unused condition with all original packaging and accessories. After our inspection of the received item, a deduction may be applied if the item has been used or if any packaging and/or accessories are not included. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
**International orders are shipped from China or the USA. We normally will send the parcel as "LED SAMPLES", and import duties, taxes, and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- It normally takes approximately 5-12 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Peru, Portugal, Romania may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- Customers will receive an order status update via email containing their tracking number once their order has been shipped.
- If, for some reasons, a customer's package is returned back to us due to non-delivery, we will contact the customer as soon as it is received by us.
- If the customer would like the package reshipped, there will be an additional shipping fee unless the non-delivery is due to a mistake on our part.
- If a package is undeliverable due to an error with the carrier, the customer will need to contact their local carrier customer service representative to file a claim.
- If a customer does not want their package reshipped, they will be charged a restocking fee and we will issue a refund in the form of the original payment minus the restocking fee.