- Flicker-free with smooth dimming
- 5 channels 12V-24V DC output, 8 Amps (output, per channel)
- DMX-512 & RDM compatible
- Selectable PWM output resolution ratio of 8-bit or 16-bit
- RDM function allows you to set DMX address using the console
- 5 channels of fully adjustable PWM output
- PWM frequency adjustable between 500Hz and 30KHz
- 2 years warranty
YujiElecs™ 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder is designed with 5 channels, 8A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC and 24VDC, which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0(E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. With DMX signal input and output, it is compatible with YUJILEDS® bi-color, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW LED strips.
YujiElecs™ 5-Channel DMX512 & RDM Decoder gives you full control over the PWM frequency, allowing for up to 30K HZ setting for high speed shoots. Super high PWM frequency enables a great anti-flicker effect even for cameras. Perfect for film lighting control.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Return & Exchange Policy.