- On-board push-in terminals (Wago 2060-451) for simple and quick wiring
- ENIG Technology - Immersion gold for oxidation resistance and long time storage
- Typical M2/M3 screws
(5.8mm including terminals)
|CCT||5000K ± 50K|
|Luminous Flux||2000lm@20W, 2900lm@30W|
|CRI||Ra > 95, R9 > 90
|Color Accuracy||< 3 SDCM|
|Input Voltage||DC 26-32V|
|Norminal Power||700mA@20W , 1050mA@30W|
|Temperature Range||-20°C - 70°C|
|Lifetime||over 50,000 hours|
The new YUJILEDS® MCPCB is characterized by its particularly easy-to-use mounting and connection options (ZHAGA-compliant). The LED modules are ideal for use with the linear luminaires and for T5 and T8 lamps.
FILM & PHOTOGRAPHY LIGHTING
- Industrial highest CRI / TLCI LED solutions for white light
- Wide CCT options with all feasible colors for film lighting including customization demand
- Saturated and accurate monochromatic LED solutions, dominant wavelength as tightest as 2.5nm tolerance for achieving amazing chroma consistency
- Full flexibility for integrating LEDs with high CRI / TLCI white light and monochromatic light
- Accessories that supports multichannel control and anti-flicker feature at slow motion mode
- Service of customizing tunable spectrum for specialized projects or products
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy