YUJILEDS® High CRI LED Webstore
Cart 0

High CRI LED Blog

How to build a DMX-512 control system for your lighting requirements

Light makes our life easy. While nowadays, light not only functions as illumination, but also aesthetic means to make life beautiful. Our dual color LED strips and RGBWW 5-in-1 LED strips are able to create hundreds of different lighting ambience by controlling the color temperature, hue, saturation, color changing, etc. To meet different functional needs, Our LED strips are a good choice.

For achieving these controls, a logical system is necessary for users. At present, DMX-512 should be the best choice for you, which can realize hundreds of channels’ simultaneous control, individual control as well as flicker-free lighting. 

In this...

Read more →


YUJILEDS® releases IP65 IP67 high CRI LED flexible strip

LED soft ribbon is getting popular due to its flexibility, and YUJILEDS® also offers flexible ribbon based on its remarkable color reproduction quality. With the increasement of different applications, special environments are required for using the LED ribbons, then water-tightness and dust-tightness are necessary sometimes.

It is easy to find IP rating LED ribbons on the market, however as our research, most products are for common lighting applications, which means people do not pay attention on the lighting quality too much. After trying the experiments on high CRI + IP LED strips, we find that the spectrum shifts seriously...

Read more →


Less is more - YUJILEDS® releases its 3rd generation of chromaticity bin

Tighter chromaticity tolerance is always pursued by LED manufacturers since color consistency is getting more and more important. A general method is keeping the SDCM (Standard Deviation Color Matching) as a large scale, then divide it into small sections to make each with tight chromaticity tolerance, figure 1 shows the typical method based on Energy star ANSI C78.376.

                

                     Figure 1 – Typical chromaticity bin method on the market.

It is a balance solution that is almost suitable for all...

Read more →


How to select a good cooler for your LED COB?

Why heat sink is important for LED lights?

LED, Lighting Emitting Diode, is the semiconductor component which can transfer the electric energy into light. However, in the process of power transfer, apart from emitting lights, there is lot of power will be converted into thermal energy therefore generating heat.

In general, based on current LED manufacture technology, regarding the LEDs with CRI value of 80-90 Ra, its efficacy will be about 30%-40%. In other words, there is only 30%-40% electric power transferred into light, the rest 60%-70% is transferred into heat. While for...

Read more →


LED LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY IN PLANT GROWTH

PART V: “LIFETIME”

Lifetime is a critical index for evaluating lighting fixtures. Conventional lighting fixtures are relatively inexpensive, of which the most widely adopted type is the fluorescent light, with only 3000 hours’ longevity. Compared to that, LED lights are normally more costly, but are famous for their long lifetimes, normally over 50000 hours. When it comes to plant growth, a long-life light can greatly save the maintenance cost and help increase profits. This is a key factor for plant factory owners when they choose lighting fixtures.   

 

Read more →

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out