YUJILEDS® Full Spectrum CRI 98 COB LED - 135L - Pack: 5pcs
- 9W nominal power consumption
- 13.5 mm × 13.5 mm x 1.0 mm chip-on-board LED
- 120° emission angle
- CRI >95 up to 98
- RoHS compliant
|Luminous Flux||497lm - 536lm||585lm - 630lm|
|CRI (Ra)|| >95 up to 98
|SDCM||≤ 3 steps|
|Input Voltage||18V - 21V|
YUJILEDS® 135L series high CRI COB provides high CRI, high luminous flux in a compact 13.5 mm square footprint solution. Providing 95 CRI (minimum) up to 98, this mid-power LED can be used in a variety of applications demanding high color quality and light output.
- Ease of installation, no need to use screws to fixation.
- Improved die stability . Due to the similar expansion factor between ceramic substrate and the die material, the bonding material will maintain stability as temperature rises during operation, reducing the possibility of failure.
- Due to the lower expansion factor, the performance of heat dissipation is improved.
- Dielectric capability of up to 4000V due to the insulation properties of ceramic.
- Spot lights
- Tracking lights
- Machinery lighting
- Scanner lighting
RECOMMENDED POWER SUPPLY
Constant current DC power supply capable of providing up to 700 mA in the 18 - 21 V range.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy .
See our Warranty Policy .
See our Return & Exchange Policy .