- CIE D50 (Daylight 5000K) T8 LED tube light for critical color viewing applications in printing, graphic arts, paint, textile, food and industrial applications.
- ISO3664:2000 compliant
- 4ft (1.2m) T8 tube; custom lengths available
- Full spectrum sunlight: 400nm-780nm
- High CRI: CRI≥97, R9≥90, R12=85
- Low Metamerism Indices: MIvis≤0.6, MIuv≤3.0
- Accurate chromaticity coordinate: (u’10= 0.2102, v’10=0.4889), ΔE≤0.005
- Long lifetime: >10,000 hours (ISO3664:2000 conformance)
- High stability and saves labor cost on relamping
- 18W (4ft) power consumption, 36W equivalent
- AC 90V-277V power supply included
- Not dimmable
- Applicable to T8 fluorescent tubes troffer
- No noise, mercury-free
- Compliant with CE & RoHS standards, UL certification in progress
- Compliant with most color viewing booths on the market
SPECIFICATIONS (4FT TUBE)
|Input Voltage||AC90-277 V , 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||18 W|
|Illuminance at 1.0m||~400lux (110V AC), ~420lux (220V AC)|
|Chromaticity ( u’, v’ )||(0.2102, 0.4889)|
YUJI now releases this high quality D50 LED T8 tube which offers the high color rendering index (Ra 97+) and low metamerism indices in both visible and ultraviolet range. These tubes could create an ideal viewing condition in compliant with ISO3664: 2000 standard. Energy use will be reduced by over 30%. These tubes could be used as standard light source for critical color viewing in printing plants, color viewing booths and stations, textile manufacturing, paint manufacturing, food manufacturing, garbage classification as a favorable replacement of fluorescent lamps.
SHIPPING, WARRANTY & RETURN
See our Shipping Policy.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Return & Exchange Policy.