- High CRI 95+ light quality utilizing YJ-BC-3030 SMD
- 30W nominal power consumption, 2900lm output
- 560mm×18mm Zhaga compliant linear PCB
- ENIG Technology for oxidation resistance and long time storage
- On-board push-in Wago terminals for solderless daisy chain connection
- Compliable with common linear luminaires
This new YUJILEDS® CRI 95+ linear MCPCB comes in a Zhaga standard form factor and provides a convenient PCB solution for high CRI LED applications. It is designed according to the Zhaga standard and is compliable with common linear luminaires. It does not require additional heat sink and can be daisy-chained without soldering, just using the on-board push-in Wago terminals. Providing 95 Ra (typical), it can be used in a variety of applications demanding high light quality and performance.
Power 30W Dimensions 560mm*18mm*1mm Light Source 60*YJ-BC-3030 SMD CCT 5000K Luminous Flux
Luminous Efficacy 100lm/W @600mA CRI (Ra) 95+ Rf 92 Rg 100 TLCI 2012 97 SDCM ≤3 step Viewing Angle 120° Forward Voltage DC 26-32V Forward Current
700mA @20W1050mA @30W
On-Board Terminals Wago 2060-451 Packaging 6pcs/pack Warranty 3 years
*Make sure to select 24V to ensure compatibility with this product.
- High-end architectural lighting
- Photographic/broadcast lighting
- Human-centric lighting
- Photoelectric device and relevant research
30-DAY RETURE POLICY
YUJILEDS® High CRI LED Webstore provides a 30-day return & exchange policy for all our orders. You could return any product you purchase to us for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of receiving your product.
We know you'll love YUJILEDS products as much as we do. But if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with our product or service, just return your order within 30 days and we'll issue a full refund. See detailed instructions.
See our Warranty Policy.
See our Shipping Policy.