- High brightness low power consumption
- 10mm width flexible PCB with adhesive backing for easy installation
- High efficiency: 90lm/w
- Lumen output/meter: Up to 2160lm/m (720lm/ft)
- Power/m: 24W/m (8W/ft)
- LEDs/meter: 700LEDs/m
- High color consistency (only one bin) SDCM≤3, or SDCM≤2 available
- 24V constant voltage compatible (power supply sold separately)
- 95+ CRI and R9>90 (R9>80 for Daylight)
- Cuttable every 7 LEDs (10mm)
- IP20 suitable for indoor use
- 60000 hours lifetime, 3 years warranty
5000mm*10mm per reel
300g per reel
|CRI (Ra)||>95, R9>90|
|Power per Meter||24W|
|Cuttable Length||Every 7 LEDs (10mm)|
*If you are intersted in other color temperature options or bulk purchase order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our ultra-bright high CRI LED flexible strip lights produce a surprising amount of light, while providing the best color rendering ability on the market.
This super intense LED strip uses SMD2110 LEDs and carries about two times the luminous output of the 2835LED strip. With slimmer LEDs and denser arrangement, this fine pitch strip can provide evener light distribution and help create a more natural lighting environment. It is perfect for task lighting, backlighting, accent lighting, under cabinet lighting and more.
LED strips are extremely versatile and easy to install. For many applications, however, it is difficult to find an LED product with high quality and high color rendering ability at the same time. While most LED strips on the market have about 80 CRI, we offer LEDs with up to 97 CRI so that objects appear more vibrant, real, and visually appealing.
- Advertising lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Residential lighting
- Decorative lighting
- Retail display
- Indoor lighting
Please choose the correct voltage (24V) version.
Aluminum Channel: YujiLights™ Aluminum Channel - for LED Strips - Pack: 5m
*This high density strip cannot be used in a confined small space or a humid environment. Additional cooling is required. Aluminum channels with high heat conductivity are recommended. Operating temperature should not exceed 45°C.